Best Free Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and Android in 2020: Editing images through mobile has become very common nowadays. Billions of images are getting uploaded on social media sites daily and that is why people like to do photo editing through mobiles only. With the best free photo editing apps, you can simply do advance editing’s on the go through your mobile.
Best Free Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and Android in 2020
Earlier, the editing of the images used to be done in computers only. However, since the launch of smartphones, it has become very simple to edit images in the mobile-only. Now you can even do advanced photo editing through your smartphones.
Before coming to the best free photo editing app, let’s find out what features you should look for in the application.
Things to Look for in the Best Photo Editing Apps
Even a few years back, the computer’s used to be the only option for advanced photo editing. However, since the launch of smartphones, life has become very easy in every aspect. Similarly, the photo editing task has also become simple.
With the advanced and improved smartphone devices, you can not only take high-quality photographs but also do the required editing’s instantly from the device.
Here is the list of a few points that you should check in your best free photo editing apps: –
- Features: – Different applications come with different tools for image editing. Thus, before downloading any application, check out for the offered tools for editing.
- Simplicity: – For amateur editors, it may be a bit difficult to understand the different types of the interface of the editing application. So, it is also important to check out the simplicity of the application.
- Cost: – As photo editing through mobile has become very common and popular, you will find a wide range of options for downloading. But, before selecting any, check out whether it is free of cost or chargeable. Some applications may come free of cost, but you need to pay charges for unlocking advanced editing options.
- Reviews: – Before downloading the application, read out some of the reviews from the existing users. It will give you a clear idea of the performance of the application.
Along with all of these, you should also check whether the application will run on your mobile device or platform or not.
So, if you are looking for an easy but expert photo editing application, then Snapseed is the best free photo editing apps.
Best Photo Editing Apps in 2020
Best for: Advanced photo editing on a mobile device.
There are many reasons which make Snapseed the best free photo editing apps. The primary one is its interface. It comes with professional and advanced photo editing tools and still is completely free of cost. Along with this, Snapseed supports all kinds of smartphone platforms. That means you can easily use it on iOS or Android or Windows phones. It has got over 100 million downloads and got 4.6 stars out of 5 from 1 million reviews. So you can easily understand how good this application is. If you search anywhere about the best free photo editing apps, you will find 95% of the result shows Snapseed at the top of its list.
Best for Classic-look filters.
Like Instagram, VSCO combines a camera, editing tools, and an online community.
But it’s all about the filters.
VISCO is a fantastic alternative to Snapseed because it captures photos and edits them very quickly. It comes with a modest amount of editing tools and filters.
3. Prisma Photo Editor
Best for: Turning your photos into artistic “paintings” and “drawings.”
4. Adobe Photoshop Express
Best for: All-around photo editing.
Best for: Taking your food photos to the next level.
6. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
Best for: Professionals and those wanting to make quick pro adjustments.
7. Photo Collage
Best for: Creating the ultimate photo collages.
8. Adobe Photoshop Fix
Best for: Editing portraits.
Best for: Retouching selfies.
10. Enlight Photofox
Available on iOS only | Free
Best for: Artistic photo editing.
Best for: Sharing your photos to build an online following.
12. Afterlight 2
Best for: All-around editing and artsy overlays.
Best for: Business-related branded photos.
Best for: Adjusting the perspective of your photos.
Best for: Professionally editing selfies.
Best for: Removing unwanted objects from your photos.
Available on iOS only | $4.99
Best for: A huge range of photo editing features.
Available on iOS only | $1.99
Best for: Quick and professional layer editing.
19. Distressed FX
Available on iOS | $0.99
Best for: Unleashing your editing creativity.
We are providing so many photo editing apps there. You can find the best free photo editing apps for you and your brand or Organization, First of all, you need to think about what you need to achieve and then you can use the best photo editing apps.
Here’s our roundup of the best photo editing apps available in 2020:
- Snapseed: It is an advanced photo editing app on a mobile device.
- VSCO: It is the best classic-look filter.
- Adobe Photoshop Express: It is all-around photo editing.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC: It is the professionals and quick pro adjustments.
- Prisma Photo Editor: It is turning your photos into artistic “paintings” and “drawings.”
- Foodie: It is best for food photos.
- Photo Collage: It is creating the ultimate photo collages.
- Adobe Photoshop Fix: It is editing portraits.
- Visage: It is a selfie editing app.
- Enlight Photofox: It is artistic photo editing.
- Instagram: It is sharing your photos to the online following.
- Afterlight 2: It is all-around editing and artsy overlays.
- Canva: It is for business-related branded photos.
- SKRWT: It is for adjusting the perspective photos.
- Facetune: It is a professional selfie editing app.
- TouchRetouch: It is removing unwanted objects from photos.
- Pixelmator: It is a huge range of photo editing features.
- Mextures: It is for quick and professional layer editing.
- Distressed FX: It is unleashing your editing creativity.